Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tell your fantasy that your afraid to tell your partner

• 04-12-2011 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

we all have one, so why not put it out there

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

No thanks.
    If I don't even tell her (if even I had one) - I'm hardly going to go public with the damn thing on a forum!
    DUH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

eaglej13 wrote: »
    we all have one, so why not put it out there

You first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I cook him a lovely roast dinner and we watch Clint Eastwood movies all night

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

I want her to wear an Eric Cantona mask as we do it.

Just the once, like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

I really don't like X factor....honest I don't :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Two words:

Human Centipede.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

ok. *to fantasy* I am afraid to tell my partner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

the dog to be dressed in heels and leather....lol woof woof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

somebody needs ''inspiration'' i would tell mine but honestly it even bores me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

My partner is a boardsie so no.

Besides she knows them all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

I want her to rollerblade naked down the street with sparklers sticking out of her ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

billybudd wrote: »
    somebody needs ''inspiration'' i would tell mine but honestly it even bores me.

It's missionary position with Coldplay playing in the background, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    I want her to rollerblade naked down the street with sparklers sticking out of her ass.

Me too - it sounds cool.

pragmatic1 wrote: »

you have that one too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

i wish

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭karl tyrrell

shes her best friend **** this is i cant say

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

My fantasy is that I tell her my fantasy and then we cuddle beside the fireplace all night.

I told her once and she hit me in the balls with a stiletto.

Win-win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

If the mood is right. I'd like to eat some poo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

That I want to kill her and marry her sister.

I keep meaning to tell her but the right moment just never presents itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

My fantasy:

A bedroom lit up with scented candles and a king-sized bed with clean, satin sheets.

The kids are with a babysitter and nobody to disturb us.

Soft music.

I miove closer and murmur in her ear with a softness apropos of the surrounding, "I'm ringing in a Vindaloo. Do you want me to order you something?"

""No", she whispers softly.

Mine arrives.

The air is pregnant with unspoken tension.

She doesn't try and eat half of it.

FIN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Cheers! I never thought of putting on some Coldplay. Think I'll save it for her birthday.
    Have to admit, I have caught her talking about me with her mates a couple of times. Ya know when ya walk in to the room and they all go silent. I know she pretends to be shy but I know she boasts about how lucky she is to have me. Bless her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

My fantasy is that I tell her my fantasy and then we cuddle beside the fireplace all night.

I told her once and she hit me in the balls with a stiletto.

Win-win.
    :eek::eek:!
    Oh wait.. Stiletto heel... ffs..
    You were probably asking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Ruire

No one's said it yet so I might as well...

*sigh*

Blast her... with piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Why would i tell ye my fantasies and not her?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Sexy throw-up all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Tell her that you have a fantasy that you'd really love to carry out with her because you trust & love her so much and would only feel comfortable doing this with her..........

So you say that you want to have sex with her from behind after sticking a little pink play dough piggy tail onto her back with cellotape or something.......she might find this a little strange at first but you should be able to convince her to do it.

So have a laugh about it while you're doing this, she'll probably joke with you that you're a weirdo or something like that and you can both laugh it off nervously.

Next take a poo into your hand and rub it into her arse while calling her a dirty dirty piggy..........if she starts to struggle or cry just ignore this, you're stronger than her and she'll calm down soon enough anyway................

When shes finally finished crying and calling you a mental bastard or a pervert, force some false tears and say that you're so very sorry and that you just got caught up in the moment...........if you can, beg her to get back into character because theres just one more thing that you need to do to make the fantasy a reality..........it will take time to convince her but i assure you it will be worth it in the end........

Ok so if youve got this far and she hasnt left or called the Guards you're on the home stretch..............while shes crawling around the bedroom floor with a curly tail on her back, poo all over her arse and legs and her hands bound with cellotape into the shape of trotters, now............while she turns her head to hide the tears, quickly cut her throat & pop a bucket or a basin (your choice) under her and voila, there you have it, the ultimate piggy fantasy.

I can't tell her this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

this is more of a confession than a fantasy, but I just need to get it out there at this stage

I'm a man, married a while, and my wife and I do dominant/submissive sex
    with me being sub. She dog collars me, light bondage, spanks me, I dress in
    her undergarmets and she SIIMP with a strap on, calls me a whore, bitch etc.

It's actually done wonders for our sex life since I confessed this fantasy to
    others recently. We don't do this everytime, but occasionally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

I like to nibble at the sides of Kitkat fingers before I eat the rest.
    No way I'm telling her that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Tell her that you have a fantasy that you'd really love to carry out with her because you trust & love her so much and would only feel comfortable doing this with her..........

So you say that you want to have sex with her from behind after sticking a little pink play dough piggy tail onto her back with cellotape or something.......she might find this a little strange at first but you should be able to convince her to do it.

So have a laugh about it while you're doing this, she'll probably joke with you that you're a weirdo or something like that and you can both laugh it off nervously.

Next take a poo into your hand and rub it into her arse while calling her a dirty dirty piggy..........if she starts to struggle or cry just ignore this, you're stronger than her and she'll calm down soon enough anyway................

When shes finally finished crying and calling you a mental bastard or a pervert, force some false tears and say that you're so very sorry and that you just got caught up in the moment...........if you can, beg her to get back into character because theres just one more thing that you need to do to make the fantasy a reality..........it will take time to convince her but i assure you it will be worth it in the end........

Ok so if youve got this far and she hasnt left or called the Guards you're on the home stretch..............while shes crawling around the bedroom floor with a curly tail on her back, poo all over her arse and legs and her hands bound with cellotape into the shape of trotters, now............while she turns her head to hide the tears, quickly cut her throat & pop a bucket or a basin (your choice) under her and voila, there you have it, the ultimate piggy fantasy.

I can't tell her this!

That is ever so slightly fu*ked up.

• Advertisement

Swampy wrote: »
    That is ever so slightly fu*ked up.

Slightly?

Edit: Although not entirely unsurprising for a poster who, when asked for winter project ideas said:
    Fritzl dungeon........obviously.

And in a recent controversial thread said:
    I don't care about the f"cking kitten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

callaway92 wrote: »
    this is more of a confession than a fantasy, but I just need to get it out there at this stage

I'm a man, married a while, and my wife and I do dominant/submissive sex
    with me being sub. She dog collars me, light bondage, spanks me, I dress in
    her undergarmets and she SIIMP with a strap on, calls me a whore, bitch etc.

It's actually done wonders for our sex life since I confessed this fantasy to
    others recently. We don't do this everytime, but occasionally.
    Do I want to know what SIIMP is? Doesn't sound my cup of tea at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Do I want to know what SIIMP is? Doesn't sound my cup of tea at all.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Siimp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

I want to be dressed as Erwin Rommell and have "Rise of the Valkyries" on in the background as I rut her continously on a large bed covered with the Swastika.

I want to be dressed as Erwin Rommell and have "Rise of the Valkyries" on in the background as I rut her continously on a large bed covered with the Swastika.

To be honest I can understand that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Subscribe, get access to "Sex & Sexuality" forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement