Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game On

Options
  • 04-12-2011 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

guys if we get the Immortals to join us we will have 80+ active members to make a push for land

lets take the chance to show the boards ppl we mean business

can we all vote on either this or boardstankclan.no-ip.org if we want to push on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'd say here, since the original B-IE members will already mostly have accounts for here. Plus it's a better overall infrastructure/better to access to site devs etc. And it looks odd for the boards.ie clan to not use boards.ie as their forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Well it might be an idea to have me or Dan clear up the old forum and leave a post up directing people here.

No point having 2 used forums up - just gets confusing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well it might be an idea to have me or Dan clear up the old forum and leave a post up directing people here.

No point having 2 used forums up - just gets confusing.
    Only need to get people to drop PMs for access first though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Dub can u direct all to here from old webby ?

And send me that icon plz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    Dub can u direct all to here from old webby ?

And send me that tag :)

Well I could lock all of the old forums, and leave a global announcement stating peoploe must come here / join boards for future.

What tag? The B-IE logo thingy? I had it on my memory stick which went kaput :(

I might have a backup on my work machine, I'll check tomorrow.

Here's the 64x64 pixel version i had online
    b5a87.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement