Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seahorse Voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Just bought one. Excellent deal, thanks for sharing Cookie!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭keithb93

Can this be used for buying through the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ballabooyeah

Hi Keith,

Seahorse Aquariums do overnight delivery of live fish as I have had them ship to me in Co. Waterford before.

Best shop by far and quality stock. Well worth a visit as well as their shop is amazing. Not sure if the voucher is valid for on-line ordering.

Got a voucher for a Christmas present for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

says needs to be used in one visit which might be the only downside, otherwise looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ballabooyeah

Called them to ask that question - Means you must spend minimum €50 in one transaction. I have been there before and it is hard to spend any less.

• Advertisement

Ya Ive used them plenty of times online, they are great. Just bought it there hopefully it wasn't a waste of 25 euro as Im never in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

if anyone has one that they're not using, i'm planning on making a purchase in seahorse in the next few days and i'd be happy to take it off your hands for face value (assuming it's transferable?). :)

hey guys does anyone want to take this voucher of me for 25? It cant be used online so is no use to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

keithb93 wrote: »
    hey guys does anyone want to take this voucher of me for 25? It cant be used online so is no use to me.
    me me me! :)

dammit too late - if vibe changes his mind, then me! Have spent my one already!

• Advertisement

fungun wrote: »
    dammit too late - if vibe changes his mind, then me! Have spent my one already!

Sorry guys I sold it last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

keithb93 wrote: »
    Sorry guys I sold it last night.

:)

*shakes fist* :pac:

Advertisement