Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moisturisers & spots on chin.

• 04-12-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,
    For years I used to use Lancome Aqua fusion as my moisturiser, when they stopped making this I switched to Primordiale on the advice of the girls at the Lancome counter. Last year I started to get big red spots on my chin I think it was before I switched as I had bought a few tubs of Aqua fusion when they were on the way out. I continued to get them, they were horrible and used to brew for ages and then leave scars.
    I tried exfoliators weekly nd even went to doc about them. But still, they came.i thought they may be hormonal or stress related as I had other things going on.

So I was away in foreign climes for the summer, I actually forgot to pack my Primordiale moisturiser but had a little sample tub of clinique moisturiser that I got with a gift set. I used that,got no more spots but I thought it was the exposure to the sun helping my skin.

When I came home I started using Lancome primordiale again, and the red whopper spots returned.

So eventually something clicked and now I have been using a clinique moisturiser for a month with no spots.

I'm disgusted to think it was the. Lancome moisturiser giving me spots all along. I thought it was good for my skin. My friend told me she got a breakout when she started using Lancome products.

Does anyone else have a similar experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seeker11

Oops, I just realised I should have posted this in 'Beauty' section I think.....apologies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Yeah i got spots when i used lancome too, and a bit of a rash that was mega itchy! Get a sample of diors one essential, it keeps my skin really really clear and glowy looking. I ran out of it about 3 weeks ago and now i have about 10 spots on my face vs having none or 1 usually with it. Its 85 euro though so make sure you get a sample before buying it

Advertisement