Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amica

Options
  • 04-12-2011 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Two years ago I bought a fridge freezer from thge Amica range. It has not been misused or abused in any way. Now it has broken down already. I will never buy another Amica product. Two years is way too short a time for a fridge freezer to last. I can remember a fridge my family had which lasted for a good 10 years. I would highly recommend staying with those known and trusted brands we all grew up with and giving these Johnny-come-lately brands a complete miss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What action have you taken about this?

Under consumer law, you are entitled to expect products to last a reasonable lifetime. Have you gone back to the retailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

I am having a similar issue with this brand.A washing machine just 3 months out of its 2 year warranty has a large leak right down onto its motor. Had a guy out to look at it and he does not know if the part can be got to fix it. He is checking it out now! but yes I will be writing to them!

Advertisement