Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MORE Mobile set to launch soon?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

It is now as good as confirmed that More Mobile are on the 3 network.

More Mobile are only following one network on Twitter and that is 3. https://twitter.com/#!/more3G/following

Their slogan on Twitter includes "MORE Data than anyone else". Sounds good, looking forward to seeing that they offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I still reckon it's Vodafone. Maybe their just following the competition. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Got the email with the link on friday (maybe saturday) put in my info. Will i be ported over or get a new sim

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Got the email with the link on friday (maybe saturday) put in my info. Will i be ported over or get a new sim

No. Everything is by random choice with them as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 grizi

Unlike Just Mobile and Tesco Mobile this MVNO isn't even registered with ComReg yet

http://www.comreg.ie/licensing_and_services/electronic_register_of_authorised_undertakings.551.843.erauintro.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

I hope not I have 80e credit in my account if they port my number I won't be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

So i'm reading on there Twitter that 'testing is going well'...
    Anyone from here get asked in yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,299 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Their website still says "87% complete" it's been saying that since Thursday :o

On Twitter More Mobile have said they are launching inside 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Anonymous2020

Sounds like a scam....:confused:

From More Mobile on Twitter:
    Website launches next week and soft-launch to follow very shortly after that... Keep a look out for details here.

Looking at their tweets, they seem to be giving a lot of consideration and focus to data.

Role on more prepay competition.

Everything points towards it been 3. I have directly asked More Mobile the question on Twitter without any response.

Should be clearer when their website launches this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 user383

They have updated their website, i think they are piggy backing off 3 but cant see anything to say which provider they are using

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

user383 wrote: »
    i think they are piggy backing off 3

Oh Jesus. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Yes guys, they're using Three

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Although... a phone network trying to shoehorn their service offering into a barely customised web template they found online? eek, makes me a bit worried!
    http://www.webtatami.it/themes/carousel_vcard/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Seeing as three only covers around 1/3 of the country with a usable signal who are they going with outside that 1/3 ....or is this a City only MVNO ????

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Seeing as three only covers around 1/3 of the country with a usable signal who are they going with outside that 1/3 ....or is this a City only MVNO ????

I'd presume the same as 3, they'll piggy back on 3's Vodafone agreement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I'd presume the same as 3, they'll piggy back on 3's Vodafone agreement.

More Mobile piggybacking on 3 piggybacking on Vodafone? Could be the straw that broke the camel's back :p

griffdaddy wrote: »
    More Mobile piggybacking on 3 piggybacking on Vodafone? Could be the straw that broke the camel's back :p

Tesco piggybacking on o2, eMobile piggybacking on meteor piggybacking on meteor piggybacking on o2. :pac:

Can anyone find their prices on their new website? I think their prices are not yet available.

They answered my question about pricing on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/#!/more3G:
    Great question. We're finalising the pricing based on feedback received here. Stay tuned, pricing coming soon!

Time to start sending More Mobile DM on Twitter with suggestions about pricing structures.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

breathn wrote: »
    Yes guys, they're using Three

Maybe i missed the info, but how do you know for sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

griffdaddy wrote: »

Tesco piggybacking on o2, eMobile piggybacking on meteor piggybacking on meteor piggybacking on o2. :pac:

Meteor piggyback on O2??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

God love us all if they are using 3 as the MNVO
    The whole network will crash it's bad enough at peak times as it is without another network offering good data plans on the 3 network also :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

vicM wrote: »
    Meteor piggyback on O2??

Years ago they did.
    Now they use Vodafone - but only along certain parts of the West coast.

Advertisement