Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MORE Mobile set to launch soon?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

One of their recent tweets said:
    Mobile testing always seems to take longer than expected but good things come to those who wait, kinda like those downloaded games :)

Hence, apparently, testing is ongoing.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

We haven't launched yet but we are finalising our Launch at the moment. We will announce pricing on our website and social media very soon. I'll ensure you are among the first to receive details.

That was part of an email from them on 1st Feb. but to date all I know is nothing useful.
    Website still gives the option to port your number. ~ Anyone tried?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ImagineThat!

We are live now at www.lycamobile.ie
    The redundancies someone mentioned earlier were at another company Lebara UK..we are taking on circa 40 employees at present (",) 50 countries at 1c per min
    Free Lyca to Lyca
    3 gb data
    For Euro Cup >> Free Lyca Ireland to Lyca Poland ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Lyca 48 Months and Tesco are all launched on O2 but More Mobile were gonna launch on 3 Ireland.

Either More finds themselves an infrastructure partner who knows what a network is or they will never launch.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Not a peep it seems. Their last tweet was in May.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,299 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Pink elephant I'd say... Pity, more competition in this market would have been welcome

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Maybe spent all finance on ice-cream.
    MoreMobile.ie ‏@more3G
    Another scorching day at MORE Mobile HQ. Currently 26 degrees! Ice cream treats for the team, I think...

...and that seems to be their most recent tweet.

Safe to say MoreMobileNoMore???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭briggy

I really hope they eventually release More Mobile I would like to see what they could offer. I love my 3pay offer but would like to try another operator but 3 have the best deal for texts and All you can eat data.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

I seen lyca sim packs in a spar shop today had no phone on me to get picture

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Yeah Lyca have been in the market for a while now. Haven't really done anything significant to shake up the market is fairness.

Link

Yeah, very quite I've heard nothing about them until I seen this thread.

Advertisement