Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees - where are they for sale?

Options
  • 04-12-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

I gave a look through threads from the last week or so, couldn't see a thread for this.

Anyone know some good places to buy Christmas Trees in and around the city? What kind of prices are they coming in at this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

we always pick ous up from the chap on Centre Park road. Think prices are between 25 to 35 depending on size and all that goes..He will even delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

The Maxol garage on Glasheen Road are selling some. 35 euro each.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

anybody just sell fake trees already lit and decorated ?
    I saw someone with one the other day but I couldn't figure out where it was bought ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Hanleys garden centre just off the Kinsale Road roundabout usually sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

Thanks for the replies, ended up just going to the nearest one to the house. €40 for a 6 and a half foot one in the garden centre by Douglas Court.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

I saw pikeys selling em in Tralee yesterday. Doubt you'll travel tho ;):D

Advertisement