Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No cuts for Enda's Mates.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Biggins wrote: »
    At 168k a year, he's doing alright as a puppet of Merkel!
    A lot more in the country would be willing to let her pull their strings for that money! :D

I'd be her rent boy for a fraction of that money

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Well old horse face Joan Burton is probably so $hit at her job that this dude is actually doing her job for her,

I mean have you seen her face, jaw, teeth and when she speaks.
    Holy jesus :eek:

someone get this b!tch a trough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Isn't it uniquely Irish that we have former primary school teacher(s) in positions of power during the biggest financial crisis since the 1930's depression working on these issues when we don't even study finance or economics in school at all?

That charming spoofers can attain such an office just makes you wonder. I sincerely hope the deal that get's agreed on by Friday between Merkozy will include greater economic integration because if this "take care of my mates" type of action will be prevented then I'll be voting YES YES YES all the ling-long-day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

funny funny thread, especially as its full of people who voted for FG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

cosmicfart wrote: »

And Labour!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

Freddie59 wrote: »
    And Labour!:D

yeah them idiots to, at least they opposed Enda for all the good it didnt do

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Turpentine

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Well old horse face Joan Burton is probably so $hit at her job that this dude is actually doing her job for her,

I mean have you seen her face, jaw, teeth and when she speaks.
    Holy jesus :eek:

someone get this b!tch a trough

You think she's probably bad at her job because you don't find her attractive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Who else were we supposed to vote for?
    FF, perhaps? After fcuking up so badly
    SF with their looney policy around the econmic crisis. Although looking back they weren't all that looney.

I and so many had so much faith in FG but but they're the same as FF. Took me a bit to wake up to them but they are going to behave like FF - for themselves, mainly. Then their mates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

yeah them idiots to, at least they opposed Enda for all the good it didnt do

If Labour wasn't there to bite them on the arse, FG would have gone for a 14 billion cut in the budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭CuriousOne

Enda's request for rubbers to be shortened denied.

Advertisement