Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom bill query

Options
  • 04-12-2011 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi, just got my eircom bill and there's loads of "SMS fixed to mobile" items. Anyone know what these are ? I don't text from my landline so don't understand???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Sandraf wrote: »
    Hi, just got my eircom bill and there's loads of "SMS fixed to mobile" items. Anyone know what these are ? I don't text from my landline so don't understand???

Hi Sandraf,

If you have a cordless hanset you can send & receive txts via the landline.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I do have a cordless handset but I deliberately don't text from it so as to keep the eircom costs down.

Sandra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Sandraf wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I do have a cordless handset but I deliberately don't text from it so as to keep the eircom costs down.

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Can you PM me with the eircom telephone number or account number and I can look into the sms charges on the line.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement