Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox on finance?

Options
  • 04-12-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

does anyone know where i could buy an xbox on finance in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Afraid I don't have an answer to your question, but I would respectfully advise getting a Credit Union loan instead of finance for something like an Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Jayd0g wrote: »
    Afraid I don't have an answer to your question, but I would respectfully advise getting a Credit Union loan instead of finance for something like an Xbox.

Totally agree, you would probably be paying much more in the end, ever since Mr Hogan's Business Studies class I have never looked near HP stuff!

But seriously instead of paying so much a month why not set an amount and put that amount aside every month till you have the price of a new xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Times are hard we all know that.. Try harvey Normans or maybe adverts.ie for a used xbox360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dohcturbo

Harvey Norman do it through creation finance.
    Argos used to do it, they could well still do it, through creation finance aswell.

Just dont the creation catch you out, there cute out.
    But in general its fine and easy one you pay up in full well before the end of the free interest period (1 Year) plenty time, and then your just paying the price of the xbox.
    After that theres a hefty interest if you havent paid in time and i think your stuck in a monthly payment with the interest, as far as i know anyway.

We got a couch from argos last year and a ps3 from normans this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Im not sure if Harvey Normans do credit of items under 400 Euro, But i could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Argos do 6 months interest free credit on items over €275. Make sure and pay it off before the 6 months is up, though.

Advertisement