Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Swap

Options
  • 04-12-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

I have a brand new copy of WWE 12 never been played/registered online , I just think its pants after 3 hours of game play.

Anyone fancy a swap ??

Looking maybe :

Batman AC
    or Saints row the third

xbox360 ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

Hey everyone for some reason i can't find the game trading thread so im gonna make a new post, if the thread still exist can mods move this there.

Anyway i have a few games that i'd be willing to swap with people instead of me bringing these to the shop and literaly getting nothing for them.

I have
    MW3- played through the campaign, not a single scratch on the disk 48hr xbox live trial included
    Fable 2- used for a while but in very good condition
    Cod 4- perfect condition

Im intrested in saints row the third and skyrim but tell me what you have and i might be intrested.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Have MLB 2K11 for trade. Picked it up in America but dont play it anymore. Its region free as you cant get it over here, so a rare game for any baseball fans, open to pretty much all offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I might have battlefield. Haven't lifted it since I got mw3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

• Advertisement
Advertisement