Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last 10lbs

Options
  • 04-12-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Well in the hope to keep the motivation going I decided to start logging my progress. :D

Some info:

Female
    37 years old
    5' 6"
    9st 12lb

Ideally I'd like to get close to 9st. I've been around 9st 12lb for a while now and it's down to inconsistencies with my training and stuffing my face with choc/wine :rolleyes:

So I'm determined to get rid of the last bit of extra fat and show off those muscles I just know I have. :o

My plan is to stick very closely to Paleo and hit the gym at least 3 times a week to do mainly weights and a bit of cardio after, jog at home or in the park 3 times a week.

Today went like this:

Workout
    Hit the gym at about 12
    Cardio warm up for about 10 mins
    Free weights for 20 mins (6-8kg bells)
    20mins machine work mainly focusing on stomach and arms today
    10 mins mat work focusing on stomach

Hopefully I'll keep it up and be only gorgeous for Christmas!

Any tips/suggestions/advise would be gratefully received

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Andromeda_111

Up early today. Did about 20 minutes floor work concentrating on stomach, hips, bum...

Got home about 5pm and did 30 mins on treadmill:
    3 mins warm up
    12 x 1 min sprints @ 15kph 1 min rest
    3 mins cool down

Now to sit down and dissect the budget and and work out how they're going to manage to take more money off me that I don't have :o

Was going to have a rest day today because I got home from work late but decided to go for a run (indoors). Did 10k, nothing too strenuous so hopefully I burned a bit of lard in the meantime. That's it for the night, plan to do weights tomorrow and maybe a swim in the evening.

HIIT training today after work. 25 minutes, 20 sec intervals. Lots of Burpees, lunges, press ups.....found it hard to finish the 25 mins today, was glad when it was over. Ate rings around me earlier so I needed to do something. :o

8th - rest day

9th - 10k road run in the morning before work

10th - went to the gym and did about 1hour weight training, mainly arms and tummy area

today - 5k run this morning, about 4 hours Christmas shopping! I'd say I burned a fair few calories today with all that walking and lugging pressies around :D

Jeez, did nothing for the last 2 days. Not sure that this log was a good idea...it really highlights the gaps in my training where otherwise I could forget :p

I'm gonna get up at 6am and do a workout in the morning.......I promise :D

• Advertisement

Well, did actually manage to haul my ass out of bed and go for a run. Some interval training on the tread. Did about 6km.

Today did some HIIT, 25 minutes and was absolutely sweating by the end of it.

Weighed myself yesterday morning - I'm 9st 10.5lb - so down 1.5lb, Happy enough with that :D

Advertisement