Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Definition of a bad day

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

VinnyTGM wrote: »
    I think you're correct, motorists shouldn't swerve for a dog,

Fyp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I had a f*cking horrible day.

I woke up and met my mates for a game of basketball and all was going grand till i threw a wile bad shot and missed hoop my miles and sailed into carpark and landed in among this bunch of dicks who were on our case straight away.

They starting hurling abuse and threatening us then they came over and started on us and i got my ass kicked

Honestly it was one little fight but my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭LaFlammeRouge

You'll never have a worse day then this poor chap

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Apparently, as far as I know, motorists are told not to brake/stop for small animals running across the road, as it could cause a further hazard if they were to brake/swerve.

It is possible that I am completely wrong but I vaguely remember hearing something along these lines.

Before the impact, don't make sudden or significant changes of speed or direction that might hazard other vehicles or road users, that's true, but I have a feeling that it is a requirement to then stop and if necessary, report the accident. If nothing else, if you hit a larger animal, it's only reasonable to stop and try to check on the condition of the animal, and if necessary, try to get assistance for it.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Bad day for me, things not going right for me that day or just not feeling great. Smart alex's making my day worse than it already is. This week been bad enough...let downs after let downs. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

A bad day would be constant crushing pain in the chest and an ache that extends into the neck and arms, especially the left o

doovdela wrote: »
    Bad day for me, things not going right for me that day or just not feeling great. Smart alex's making my day worse than it already is. This week been bad enough...let downs after let downs. :(

who's alex?

bluewolf wrote: »
    who's alex?

Putting it mildly but bluntly, a smart ars'e or know it all. Comments and criticise for their only satisfaction. That is what I mean by 'smart alex's'.

smart alec! :)

i was wondering if alex had a cool nickname

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

doovdela wrote: »

you should patch up the hole in the blow up doll, should fix that problem :)

bluewolf wrote: »
    smart alec! :)

i was wondering if alex had a cool nickname

Sorry should have been 'C' instead of 'X'. My bad my mind a bit fuzzy yesterday.
    danniemcq wrote: »
    you should patch up the hole in the blow up doll, should fix that problem :)

Huh, sorry I am female so don't need a blow up doll.

Advertisement