Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Cookbook for Xmas pressie

Options
  • 04-12-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I like to do a little cooking and give my hard-working wife a night off and recently have got into cooking in a big way.

Have done a number of courses over past 1-2 years and enjoy trying new ideas.

For last Xmas.. the kids got me Jamie Oliver '30 Minute Meals' ... which I have enjoyed. Have taken bits and pieces from it and done some good stuff!!

Have been looking for suggestions for this year for someting similiar ???

Has anyone got some 'great' books that they would recommend???? Living in Ireland ....I have to rely on Tesco and Dunnes for ingredients... so lookintg for 'day-to day' type meals is what I am after!!!!

Any suggestions???

PS.... cam trying to trace a Jamie Oliver cookbook for students for my kids.....did he have 'Students' nbook at any stage??? I can't find it on google!!!!

Thanks All!!!

Comments

Advertisement