Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky

Options
  • 04-12-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

I'm looking for the best sky offer currently available. Everywhere seems to be offering the same. Want to cancel my UPC before Xmas

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Order through fatcheese and get cashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭tunner

zerks wrote: »
    Order through fatcheese and get cashback.

Is that the only offer going? From looking at the fat cheese a/c nobody seems Ro have gotten any money back. Got something through the door recently about 3 months 1/2 price?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭tunner

Bump. Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

Would also like to know the above. I want to get reconnected to sky, so the dish and everything is already setup I just want a sky plus box...

Anyway to get the box for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I got €67.50 back from sky through fatcheese during the summer.

Some more cash came on my account today for something else.

It can be slow but it does come. They say it depends on the companies paying them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

nellocono wrote: »
    Would also like to know the above. I want to get reconnected to sky, so the dish and everything is already setup I just want a sky plus box...

Anyway to get the box for free?

Sign up again as a new customer,this time of year the resellers e.g Sky kiosks etc. have better deals than Sky themselves have.Go to your nearest one and get free box (you don't have to subscribe to HD to get it free) Sky direct will charge you for the box unless you pay for HD.

Install is €30 with a month free if you take any premium channels (you can cancel them)

Advertisement