Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor problem

Options
  • 04-12-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Basically I bought an iphone 4 and need to change to a mirco sim card. I went into meteor shop and in the middle of doing it there computers crashed they told me to ring meteor and register the new sim. So I rang them and they told me there computers were also down and to ring back in an hour so I did to be put on hold. I tried ringing again today with the same outcome no matter how long I waited they never took by call I tried a total of 8 times with a total of holding time of 55 minutes which is a complete joke. Is there anybody knows why they dont answer the phones it says on the website open 8am-midnight 24/7/365. They cant be that busy.
    is there any other way of registering the sim card without ringing them. I'll more than likely go into meteor tomorrow its just the phone is staring at me and i cant use it.

Advertisement