Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bar man carlingford!

Options
  • 04-12-2011 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi!
    am organisin a hen in carlingford in april and want to get a local barman to the house for maybe hr and half.just want sumone who knows bit bout makin cocktails and good fun to just put them together!will pay gud cash in hand v handy number :-)

if your mr right please reply here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

nt dat sure wotU z bt I'm sure sum 1 wl transl8 dis shortly. txt spk maks bb Gsus cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

rnimhuir wrote: »
    hi!
    am organisin a hen in carlingford in april and want to get a local barman to the house for maybe hr and half.just want sumone who knows bit bout makin cocktails and good fun to just put them together!will pay gud cash in hand v handy number :-)

Hi there!
    I intend to arrange a night out for my female companions and I ahead of my impending nuptials in the Carlingford area in April and I would like it if I could avail of the services of a local Barman who could come to the house where we intend to commence the celebrations for approximately 90 minutes. I would like somebody who is well versed in the art of making cocktails and can do so in an entertaining manner. It's my intention to supply adequate enumeration for this service. This is an easy task.
    If you have the correct skills required, please respond herein.

Jaysus. If you read that back with no full stops you run out of breath.

I'd call a local pub OP or one in Dundalk and ask if their staff fancy a nixer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

rnimhuir wrote: »
    hi!

I hate text speak. (i h8 tx spk).

Jesus, lads. It's not like it was that difficult to read. I always try and keep my spelling and grammer as good as I can, but even I had no issue reading the OP.

Dont bother pointing out the E in 'Grammer'. I did it on purpose!

Advertisement