Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying and fitting R32 kit

• 04-12-2011 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Guys,

Looking to buy and fit a r32 kit (front, side and back bumpers including twin exhaust).

Just wondering does anybody know where you can buy the kit and what would cost be. Also how much would it cost to have fitted and resprayed.

My car is 05 vw golf gt tdi 140bhp.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Brianer17 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Looking to buy and fit a r32 kit (front, side and back bumpers including twin exhaust).

Just wondering does anybody know where you can buy the kit and what would cost be. Also how much would it cost to have fitted and resprayed.

My car is 05 vw golf sport line 140bhp.

Cheers

Fixed for yeah, I have an 05' same spec as yourself, it aint a GT TDI!

Very expensive to go down that route. spraying alone would cost up 300 - 400.

God knows what a full genuine kit would cost in total!

Gti backbox and bumper, lowerage goes a long way! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Brianer17

damo86 wrote: »
    Brianer17 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

My car is 05 vw golf sport line 140bhp.

Cheers

Fixed for yeah, I have an 05' same spec as yourself, it aint a GT TDI!

Very expensive to go down that route. spraying alone would cost up 300 - 400.

God knows what a full genuine kit would cost in total!

Gti backbox and bumper, lowerage goes a long way! :)

Ye priced it there with auto alloys in the north 2000 euro for everything huge money.

Have 18' rati form alloys on the car at the minute don't particularly like them. Any suggestion for a nice set of alloys?

Cheers for the response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

im a spray painter and id charge 450 just to paint the parts prob be another 100 -150 to fit them depending on how much work is involved in fitting

Advertisement