Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone to replace phone and iPod

Options
  • 05-12-2011 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a phone to basically be used as an overall media device. I've been using a 16GB iPod nano and an LG cookie phone (out of desperation as I lost my previous phone and got gifted this one).

I loved the nano as it was just the right size and did everything I needed but it's full now so I need something new. I was thinking if I'm going to spend 300/400 on an iTouch I might as well get a smartphone (looking at the HTC Sensation specifically) but they're just so big and expensive I don't know... :confused:

Basically if there was a neat, tidy alternative that would replace my iPod and phone? Half decent camera would be good.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

iPhone 4

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You could get a galaxy S2. It has 16GBs of storage already built in and you could add another 32GBs using a micro sd card. Smartphones are great, the ability to just pull out your phone and check something online is very handy. You do have to remember though that you will be charging it more or less every day. I just charge mine when I go to bed so that doesn't bother me.

Advertisement