Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Fighting Game Christmas Beers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Like the sound of all this. I'll probably turn up.
    Couple of games of Hold'em too, be sortedddd!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I suppose your going to spike it with rupees as well, aren't you!? :P

pakistan-1000-rupees-f.jpg
    do it lads, make pakistan proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭wtfbenson

You know, 5 or 7 makes no difference to me so we'll say it will start at 5 and go until everyone leaves or 2am, whichever comes first.

Mack, if you could update the original post with these details to make it easier for people to find, I would be quite grateful:

Where:
    Fred's place - Apt 54, Camden Court, Carrolls Quay (Next to Pa Johnson's pub)

When:
    Saturday, December 17th - 1700-200

What to bring:
    Beverage(s) of choice, fight stick, extra set-ups, games

I have AE, 3S, MVC2, 3, Ultimate, KOF13, and MK9 but only one copy of each so extra games couldn't hurt if we want to run multiple set-ups

If you want my number in case you're worried about getting lost, PM me.

edit: Good call Orim.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

May want to edit your details out. This being the internet and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ooh, KoF. As much as I dislike 12 I wouldn't mind giving 13 a spin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Haven't had internet for some weeks, but I'll be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

is ok to get a count on how many people are going to turn up, also a list of beverages that they are bringing.
    i only ask cause i don't want to bring two boxes of beer no one will drink.

so on that note is there any desired drink any one like better in this list that way i get an idea on what to bring along

fosters.

Bud.

Carlsberg.

Hieniken. (forgive bad spelling if i have misspelled any)

Kopperberg.

cider.

Stella (beer)

this is all that i can think of, so please list 2 of these that are best to bring so me and yourselves can drink

I'll prob bring a good few bottles of bud, maybe kopparberg.
    As for the list of who will drink what, I'll drink anything tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

My plan is to bring a large bottle of Captain Morgans ( and a large coke ) , Some tins of Bulmer's Pear ( don't like the after taste of Kopperberg - not that I won't drink it if I have to ) and some nasty cheap vodka.

I don't really like beer so bring whatever you want in that regard, I don't really mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Silver Steeez

Im definitly in anyways as for the number count im guessing rahh aswell , and if ur taking suggestions Heineken is good ! Ill be bringing some jack daniels to get everyone sick .. First to Five, Five shots for the loser who's in ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I'll probably bring the stuff for skittlebombs, the superior version of jagerbombs.

I'm not usually a big beer drinker so I'll have a bottle and a half of the Jameson they only sell at the distillery (12 year special reserve I think) and probably a bottle of gin (with tonic) and some spiced rum (with pineapple juice).

wtfbenson wrote: »
    I'm not usually a big beer drinker so I'll have a bottle and a half of the Jameson they only sell at the distillery (12 year special reserve I think) and probably a bottle of gin (with tonic) and some spiced rum (with pineapple juice).

class :D ( two thumbs up )

should be in at 7:30 or a little after

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

Just got home LOL...8:30 bus never showed up =/

Thanks Fred for hosting this in your house & letting us stay in your place until morning for the bus :o

ggs everyone had a great laugh

P.S : DAN IS A B.I.T.C.H didn't even drink 2 shots drank 1 +3/4 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Thanks to Fred for hosting this. It was a good night, though I'm sure I poisoned everyone with some unmerciful amount of sh!te coming from my mouth! :o

And for the Dublin lads, no, I didn't get sick, apart from one game, I stayed away from playing whiskey matches because I knew it would be dangerous if I went overboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

Cheers for last night Fred! Was a good laugh! Thanks for having us all over :D

Last night was a blast. I thank Fred for being a brilliant host. And Mack you left your pad at freds place last night but I took it to mine so its closer to you.

Thanks for coming out guys! Glad you enjoyed it! I think it was relatively successful so I'll be keeping you updated on some more frequent casuals after the new year. If last night taught me anything, it's that I need A LOT more practice in SF. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Thanks for the good times fred!

I'll bring whiskey to the next tempest so me and vizard can rematch :P.

And also, @ fred: If you see a set of 3 metal keys anywhere those are mine, and I think steez said he'd go over to get both our bags.

• Advertisement

Haven't seen the keys yet but I'll look for them when I get home tonight. Steez has my number so he can call me whenever he needs to get the backpacks. I don't get home until around midnight every night so coming over around noon before I leave for work may be easier for you guys.

Awesome night, thanks again Fred!
    Gary those drinks you made were so nice:eek:. How do you make them again?
    We should do stuff like that more often for sure.
    Good games everyone.:cool:

Thanks for having us Fred was a great night, KOF definitely seems interesting.
    Shokashi wrote: »
    Last night was a blast. I thank Fred for being a brilliant host. And Mack you left your pad at freds place last night but I took it to mine so its closer to you.

thanks for that Matt It might be after Christmas before I can collect it if that's alright?
    WasterEx wrote: »
    Awesome night, thanks again Fred!
    Gary those drinks you made were so nice:eek:. How do you make them again?
    We should do stuff like that more often for sure.
    Good games everyone.:cool:

Red bull, raspberry cordial, Cointreau. Good party drink and you make them quite strong and they will still taste like sweets.

Also Christmas Bulmers ftw!

Advertisement