Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Instructor-Cashel

Options
  • 05-12-2011 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello All,

Can anybody recommend a good Driving Instructor in the Cashel area? Quick search on the interweb shows the nearest one to be in clonmel.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I'm not sure whether there would be one in Cashel. Theres no test center there. The nearest one is in Tipperary town. Loads of instructors there. They usually hang about the sports complex as thats where the test center is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

I googled,and came across a Paul White,lessons Cashel,Rosegreen and Golden.Contact number's 062 51921 and 087 9182290....

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

This might be worth considering .....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ONeills-Driving-Academy/132270870163294

I know he does all the town in North Tipp but he may do Cashel as well.

I've only ever heard good things about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭domkk

try David gleeson, think he lives near cashel. I had lessons with him and passed.
    www.gleesonsdrivingschool.info/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 new2tipp

Thanks guys, will give a few of those a call. Need to get some lessons for my wife to get on the road think I'd put her off if I taught her myself as I'm not the most patient :D

Those guys aren't showing up on google which is funny, guess it's a reference related business but still a bit of emarketing might go a long way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

If you know the traffic warden in Cashel, he operates as a driving instructer also in Tipperary town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 new2tipp

Magnum wrote: »
    If you know the traffic warden in Cashel, he operates as a driving instructer also in Tipperary town.
    Would you mind PM me his details?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

Ger Butler is a great driving instructer and lives in cashel.
    He comes highly recomended.
    Just PM me if you want his contact details.

Advertisement