Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needing a little personal help

Options
  • 05-12-2011 3:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have an issue I feel safe enough to ask here.I'm sorry if I wrote it in the wrong place. I was on the contraceptive depo provera for almost 2 years. I went away to study so stopped since I wont be having sex cause I left my husband in my country. I returned home for 6 months later and restarted the depo while I was home.I once again came off when I left. Two months later my period came for two weeks when it normally comes for 5 days so I went on oral contraceptives to regulate it. At the end of the pack I stopped and it came for the normal 5 days. My period has not come for november up to this time and it is the 4th of december. Instead I get the feeling as if it will come and a white thick lotion like discharge with a very slightly abnormal scent- sometimes more discharge than other times, along with this I notice I am getting tired very quickly and sleeping very long- more than 8 hours- and finding it difficult to wake up, peeing alot- like every 20 minutes cause I'm now thirsty alot. Although I donot know if this is related but I realize symptoms of diabetes for the last 2 or 3 weeks including dizziness that was so great that i almost fell in the train station once.If you can please help and I'm sorry once again if I posted in a wrong place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

I've no idea why you feel "safe enough" asking randomers on the Internet for medical advice, as it's a very unsafe thing to do. that's why it's not permitted anywhere on boards.

you need to discuss your symptoms with your doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement