Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re geothermal heating system

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kilowhiskey

Hi Refco,

Thanks anyway for your help. I've been trying to contact both Neura and the Irish agent, Ecoheat. So far they've ignored my emails and Ecoheat don't answer the phone number given.

I'm a bit worried now that I have an expensive and unsupportable heatong system. Bit surprised Neura don't acknowledge or reply though.

Is there any Neura customers in Ireland that have a maintenance contact?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jennyferr

Hi all,

I am currently building a new home and want to put in under floor heating. The thing is there a sooo many companys out there that supply and I am unsure of whom to go to. My friend recommended a company who I have been in touch with, but they dont seem to be very interested in selling their product as they are very slow to get in contact. Can you recommend anyone that is reliable and helpful?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭agusta

Jennyferr wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am currently building a new home and want to put in under floor heating. The thing is there a sooo many companys out there that supply and I am unsure of whom to go to. My friend recommended a company who I have been in touch with, but they dont seem to be very interested in selling their product as they are very slow to get in contact. Can you recommend anyone that is reliable and helpful?

Thanks in advance.
    Did you talk to your plumber about this?the air to water heating system is becomeing very popular at the moment.my brothers house the plumber looked after everything from buying the air to water system to fitting it as well as the rest of the plumbing in the house

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Jennyferr wrote: »
    I am currently building a new home and want to put in under floor heating.

I have seen so many people disappointed with their underfloor heating mainly due to:
    1) Problems with heating control, too hot or too cold.
    2) Time taken for a room to heat up.
    3) Massive energy bills.
    4) Insulators such as carpet or wooden floors being installed over the floor that has underfloor heating. This massively reduces the effectiveness of the underfloor heating.

In my opinion problems encountered are frequently due to poor installation and a lack of understanding of how the system operates by the end user.
    My friend recommended a company who I have been in touch with, but they dont seem to be very interested in selling their product as they are very slow to get in contact.

I think that tells its own story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cloud Wrangler

Hi Folks, i see this tread has been running for a while, would anyone have panel/wiring drawings for this system. getting a fault every couple of days and the Inverter shows P033 fault code , according to Allen Bradley relating to compressor failing to start. when I power down for 120s and restart it works fine again. any manuals or drawings would be greatly appreciated as the company in Carlow EcoHeat seem to have gone out of business.

• Advertisement
Advertisement