Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dropping out and returning next year? Grant help.

• 05-12-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Basically im near certain the course im on isnt the one I want to be on at all, however im receiving grants to pay for registration fee etc,
    Im just wondering if I dropped out before the start of the second term, im in first year btw, hows it gonna look for me next year if I come back?
    Can I still get the full grant again or will I have to pay something?
    Thanks a million in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

As far as I know, and I might be wrong, if you've already received fees for a year in college, which you would have already by now, then you're not entitled to get fees for doing first year again next year, albeit in a different course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Something is in my head that if you quit the course before Christmas then you can get your grant again the year after. Maybe best to ask the finance office in CIT.

Advertisement