Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview with Paddy Power

Options
  • 05-12-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have an interview with Paddy Power soon and as the saying goes preparation is key so I was just wondering if anyone had any interview tips or advice they could offer? Even better if you have been for an interview with Paddy Power that would be great. It is for a customer support role.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

I worked in their customer service for a while.

Extremely laid back interview.

Just make sure you come across as friendly and patient with a clear speaking voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Thanks for this advice :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Rather than start a new thread....hoping someone can help/advise:

I'm going for a customer service role there and I have been selected for a telephone interview.

Does anyone know what I can expect or how I can prepare for this?

Is it just a general chat and Q & A about yourself or should I be ready for something different ?

Would really appreciate any advice, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Sorry for going off topic a little here, but how/where did you apply to get this? I'm looking everywhere for some sort of work and never saw anything from paddy.

best of luck in the interview though. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,049 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Thanks. Looks like there's a new branch opening in Tallaght? I'll send my CV to them and hopefully get some work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Tom Harward

good luck!
    Keano! wrote: »
    Thanks. Looks like there's a new branch opening in Tallaght? I'll send my CV to them and hopefully get some work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

Worked in the retail side with Paddy for three years... I would say appear professional yet relaxed, they're not a hugely formal company.

Good company to work for too, best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Keano! wrote: »

HQ is in Tallaght, has been for years. They're moving to Clonskeagh this month though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

panama wrote: »
    Rather than start a new thread....hoping someone can help/advise:

I'm going for a customer service role there and I have been selected for a telephone interview.

Does anyone know what I can expect or how I can prepare for this?

Is it just a general chat and Q & A about yourself or should I be ready for something different ?

Would really appreciate any advice, thanks

Can anyone help with this ^^^^ please??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 computer2

Hey there,

don't want to start a new thread- but have a interview for a Paddy power store next week. I have plenty of experience in customer- service so can be prepared for those typical questions. I have little knowledge about the betting industry etc. tho so I have a feeling this will end up holding me back... so if neone has ne advice for these kinda questions they might ask???

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Have a 3 hour interview with paddy power with 8 different people in two weeks. can anyone who works there tell me what the second phase of interviews is like and offer any advice.

Advertisement