Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon - Printerpix - Warning!

Options
  • 05-12-2011 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Lads,

Just a quick word or warning for anyone considering placing an order for a photobook with www.printerpix.co.uk. I placed my order with Printerpix via a City Deal offer for 3 books on September 27th and I still have not received my books.

This is utterly ridiculous. I must have called them at least 10 times between my order and now to figure out the problem. It is a total disgrace that they can continue to conduct business in this way and it is even more appalling that companies like groupon continue to offer their services.

Each time I call, I am fobbed off with a “broken machine”, “technical problem”, “postal error” message. Also, because I am based in Ireland, they will not telephone me back as they cannot call International number from their call centre. Farcical!

When I call and get through to them (after an average of 20 minutes holding time, i have requested a refund on numerous occasions but they continue to say I will have it this week and they cannot give a refund as the order is being processed!

Quite unsure as to what to do as my total order was in excess of €100.

Total scammers. Refrain from ordering with these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,046 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

But according to this from their website, they're very good.:o
    WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCT

Printerpix is dedicated to providing a quality service to our valued customers. Whatever you’re ordering, Printerpix creates attention-stealing photo prints faster than you can snap your fingers.

Our sole objective is to make your experience as pleasurable as possible, from the upload of your first photo, to the arrival of your finished product. Customer service will always be ready to assist you. If you experience any difficulties or have any questions, contact Printerpix customer service immediately. We guarantee that you, our valued customer, will be very satisfied with your product. This is our commitment to you.

We look forward to serving you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭whatsgoinon

they are a total joke, I was lucky in that I only had to wait about 7 weeks for my calendar. It was only after I contacted them via their facebook page that did the wheels start spinning for me. I'm UK based and did get a voicemail to tell me that due to the fact they had over 11000 orders, they would appreciate my patience. quality wasn't that great either, wouldn't recommend to anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sflemings

I'm in the same boat. I ordered on November 17th and nothing yet. I've email about 3 or 4 times and no reply. I wonder did they get a flood of orders when their deal went on citydeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ballyduffer

Hi all, i'm pretty new to boards but i was wondering has anyone else had dealings with Printerpix.co.uk? I ordered a canvas on 23/11 and the expected delivery date was 9-12 working days. Its now the 20/12 and i have had no communication whatsoever. They will not reply to my emails and their phones aren't working. The canvas was supposed to be a Christmas present, some hope now!

Any ideas on what to do next?

Thanks in Advance

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merged with an earlier thread.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭lc180

Hi all, i'm pretty new to boards but i was wondering has anyone else had dealings with Printerpix.co.uk? I ordered a canvas on 23/11 and the expected delivery date was 9-12 working days. Its now the 20/12 and i have had no communication whatsoever. They will not reply to my emails and their phones aren't working. The canvas was supposed to be a Christmas present, some hope now!

Any ideas on what to do next?

Thanks in Advance

Hi, I ordered two canvases on the 17/11. One only arrived last week and one is still in limbo.
    The one I did receive was not great quality! The print itself was good but the very badly put together and some of the photo overlaps the edges of the canvas.
    I haven't complained yet but i will.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Billy Davey

I am also having a similar problem. I ordered a calendar using a Citydeal purchase. Ordered on Dec 7th, received an order confirmation, but have heard nothing since.

I have sent them two emails and have received no response. I rang them yesterday just before their customer service line closed and I spent over a half an hour on hold. I eventually gave up (as it was a UK number I was ringing!).

I think it is safe to say I won't have it for xmas.

Their service is a shambles and how they are allowed to operate like this is beyond me.

Is there any way we can report them?

Has anybody tried to contact Groupon/Citydeal to tell them they shouldn't be dealing with printerpix?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Elizabethk

I ordered a canvas off printerpix in Oct 2011 Sent the photo by post as it was an old photo of my mum & dads wedding and cudnt scan it and to my worst nightmares printerpix have never contacted me to say they received my photo. I sent 6 email rang so many times iv lost count, and lost many nights sleep over this important photo the only photo of there wedding 35years ago, thanks to printerpix iv no idea where the photo is I trusted in the wrong people, I'm very upset and clearly not the only one something should be done about the company and I will not be giving up till something is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

Elizabethk wrote: »
    I ordered a canvas off printerpix in Oct 2011 Sent the photo by post as it was an old photo of my mum & dads wedding and cudnt scan it and to my worst nightmares printerpix have never contacted me to say they received my photo. I sent 6 email rang so many times iv lost count, and lost many nights sleep over this important photo the only photo of there wedding 35years ago, thanks to printerpix iv no idea where the photo is I trusted in the wrong people, I'm very upset and clearly not the only one something should be done about the company and I will not be giving up till something is done.

Why are you blaming printerpix, if you don't know if they received it or not?

Did you send it by courier or registered post? Unless you can prove they received it you have absolutely no comeback.

Even if you can prove they receive it I doubt you'll get any compensation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Slightly off-topic but if you're looking for canvas print vouchers go with HelloCanvas if they come up again- been on citydeal a good few times and great service.

Hope you get the issue with printerpix sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Printerpix

I am very sorry to hear this, we are committed to satisfying our customers and do have customer service waiting to address your needs. Please post your concerns here: www.printerpix.co.uk/uksupportcentre so that customer service does see it and can assist you to the best of our ability.

Printerpix Thank you for posting on Boards in an effort to assist our posters. If you wish to continue to post on Boards, I must ask you to contact the person responsible for commercial representatives (reps@boards.ie).

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kes_mac

well they are pain in d ars..

ist nightmare... i got my prints, 1 of them was lost 4 of them was damages... after 2 monte now i still didn't received my replacement for prints and still keep sending emails to them... no one want to work at that place... if i didn't rent them firs on the phone probably i still be waiting for answers... please DO NOT USE that company it gonna cost more time and your cash then be pleasure work with them ... nightmare, that company just 1 big trouble online, if you have any other options please use them, but DONT PURCHASE from printerpix.co.uk they useless !!!!!!!!!

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement