Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Wonderswan Color

• 05-12-2011 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Greetings!

I've a nice yoke here for trade. A Wonderswan Color handheld. Loose, no game, but in reasonably good nick (kind of like myself :D).

As always, I'm looking for anything SHMUP or SHMUP-related. I can chuck in a game if you want if you have something extra SHMUPPY to trade.

Anyone fancy a bit? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Greetings!

I've a nice yoke here for trade. A Wonderswan Color handheld. Loose, no game, but in reasonably good nick (kind of like myself :D).

As always, I'm looking for anything SHMUP or SHMUP-related. I can chuck in a game if you want if you have something extra SHMUPPY to trade.

Anyone fancy a bit? ;)

Pics??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Steve SI wrote: »
    Greetings!

Anyone fancy a bit? ;)

Pics??

I shall post tonight sir. It's a see through orange one. Screen is fine, all works fine. I just have two of them so would rather trade it than have two. :)

Here's the snaps as promised. Apologies, for some reason I thought it was orange, why I have no idea. It's actually a charcoal-esque/navy blue colour. :)

EYLHm.jpg

aFRBj.jpg

Still up for trade if anyone fancies it? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I'd be interested that alright
    Let me have a rummage around the collection and see if I can find something of interest

• Advertisement

Coolio. :)

Sorry about the delay
    Having a poke around to see if I can find anything decent that isnt broken
    (currently in the 'to be fixed pile' 2 game gears with tv tuner[caps replacement for bad screen ], 1 atari woody vcs[power I think], 1 sega saturn [drive/laser issue I think}, 1 slightly off NES[72 pin job as carts needs blowing , cleaning and prayer to run], Amiga 500[cant even remember!] ).
    Any interest in a vintage PDA? I've a HP Jornada , Psion 3c knocking about if you fancy looking like a mid 90's haxx0r!! ;)
    I'll have another rummage around later

Hmm, is the NES easy to fix? Any SHMUP stuff? :)

Should just be a case of either cleaning or replacing or cleaning a 72 pin adapter .At the moment games load on it but it takes a while a fair bit of reinertion etc to get it working.
    I can throw in a copy of tiger Heli (cough hey! its a toaplan game right? :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Keithgeo, slayer of nes regional lockouts, should be able to advise :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You throw a game in with it I will trade you Metal Slug X!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You throw a game in with it I will trade you Metal Slug X!

Deal. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, what game are we talking about?
    Something decipherable!
    Nothing I will squint, scratch and weep trying to figure out!
    You might have a Judgement Silversword lying around! ;)

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You might have a Judgement Silversword lying around! ;)

HAH! I wish! I don't have that game yet. Waiting for the price to become sensible. :)

I have a Gundam game and another game I forget the name of. They are playable, not too text heavy. I'll chuck in the pair of them, they are loose carts and one is slightly more text heavy than the other. But value wise I reckon it levels out nicely with Metal Slug X. :)

If you're keen, drop me a PM Adultappleflavouredbeveragemale. :)

Let me know when you want to meet up to swap over.
    Usual spot I suppose! Just PM me a time and date!

PM incoming! If you want to do it today that's grand, just make it sharp as I've to be back in time for El Clasico to watch the gits from Madrid get their buttocks handed to them on a dinner plate by the best team in the known universe (alongside the awesome Norwich City). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

I think your other game is a Gundam game is it not?

Welcome back to the Wonderswan club Cidey:pac:

I think so. Haven't used it much at all. Waiting for Silversword and Batrider. Good to see them going to a good (old people's) home though. :D

I think so. Haven't used it much at all. Waiting for Silversword and Batrider. Good to see them going to a good (old people's) home though. :D

Well JSS is going for 30 - €40 more than it was at the moment but other games have seemingly got cheaper.
    There's other shmuppies on WS aswell such as Run Dim & Space battleship Yamato

pdbhp wrote: »
    Run Dim

I've been trying to find that game literally for MONTHS. No joy. Find me a copy and I will happily cook all your dinners every day for a month. :)

• Advertisement

I've been trying to find that game literally for MONTHS. No joy. Find me a copy and I will happily cook all your dinners every day for a month. :)

Doesn't turn up much at all, last time I saw one was September, think it went for €90.
    I get my dinners made everyday for me, one of the perks:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's here to buy if you have big pockets full of money

http://www.gamebaz.com/?a=i&i=10116U

Saw that alright, the prices are all over the place on that site.
    Saw some good prices though, does it take long to deliver?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Takes them about a week to ship the games but it's pretty quick once they do. Also if you want the game boxed and all they have is it unboxed they will tell you it is unboxed and you can either cancel it or get a discount.

The Swan has now gone to a good home, that of Adultappleflavouredbeveragemale. :)

Lock 'er up!

Thanks for that, she's lovely, tested it out in the foyer of the cinema in Swords, excellent!

No worries Adultappleflavouredbeveragemale. Enjoy the bizarre Gundam games. :)

I've not given Metal Slug X a bash yet, but shall do so this weekend!

Oh, I have a few things on order, including Puzzle Bobble, should look great on the portrait orientated screen!
    Must pick up Gunpey as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement