Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-mobile debiting my credit despite being on free texts and landline calls

Options
  • 05-12-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I purchased a PAYG phone recently and the salesperson activated the free texts to all and free landline calls at the store. I topped up by €20 and received the message that the free texts and landline calls have been activated on my account.

However when I send a text message, my credit balance reduces with each text, same with landline calls.

I called in to the store and was told that it is a customer service fault and he gave me the phone number, but your customer service appears to be all automated, there is no option to talk to a human so it seems there is no way to rectify this.

Anyone here able to help?

I have to say I wasnt happy when the store worker just told me to ring the number, most other operators I have been with generally the person in the store will ring for you or try something, but I suppose the store was pretty busy so i didnt say anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Sorry, you can ignore above post, got through there and its all sorted.

Thanks,

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    Sorry, you can ignore above post, got through there and its all sorted.

Thanks,

Thanks for getting back Delta Kilo, glad resolved.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Drummersession

edit

Advertisement