Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable shopping

Options
  • 05-12-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations as to where to get sata cables and molex to sata/splitter cables that might be good value?

I've a few machines to put together from various components most of which will need multiple sata power connections so I'll need to get some cables for these.

Any suggestions would be welcome. I'm thinking somewhere like Dealextreme or Ebay perhaps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

If you need then in a hurry then All Cable on Cork Street if not then Deal Extreme.
    machalla wrote: »
    Any recommendations as to where to get sata cables and molex to sata/splitter cables that might be good value?

I've a few machines to put together from various components most of which will need multiple sata power connections so I'll need to get some cables for these.

Any suggestions would be welcome. I'm thinking somewhere like Dealextreme or Ebay perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Cheers for the pointer there BaconZombie, I may well need them in a bit of a hurry so thats ideal for me where I am in Dublin.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

I found this as well in case its of interest to anyone

http://www.cablemarkt.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 lackofyou

if you are in a hurry, buy it in local store not online store

Advertisement