Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount on gold shells and normal equipment

Options
  • 05-12-2011 4:09pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Starting at 5:30 UTC on Sunday, 4 December and until 5:00 UTC on Monday, 12 December, stock on gear and ammo for superior fire power:

Up to 58% discount on gold rounds;
    60% discount on gold consumables (new price during the special - 20 gоld);
    50% discount on equipment;
    50% discount on garage slots purchase.
    I recommend stocking up your favourite gold shells and buy some spare equipment you expect to use (personally I've stocked up on large vents, rammers etc. for my future heavies)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

60% discount on gold consumables

Does that mean it would be possible to buy a ton of gold consumables now and when the special ends sell them back for 1/2 price and make a 10% profit? Probably not worth the effort but still interesting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

zil wrote: »
    60% discount on gold consumables

Does that mean it would be possible to buy a ton of gold consumables now and when the special ends sell them back for 1/2 price and make a 10% profit? Probably not worth the effort but still interesting.

But selling them doesn't get you gold back, it gets your silver credits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Really a nice coincidence on gold ammo, just before the introduction of 0.7.0 HE nerf :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

i need gold , any spare?

Advertisement