Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a use for this?

Options
  • 05-12-2011 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Just the audio ripped from Enda K's speech last night thrown through some audio effects. It's the exact same speech, just makes him sound like a drunk squirrel.

Might be useful for some video/animation mashup or something?

download at --> sendspace.com/file/yjc2y3 (sorry bout the sendspace link, it's not copyrighted music or anything like that, I promise.)

Enjoy.

Edit: Here, I've thrown it up on tumblr so ya can have a listen first, http://dj-drunk-chipmunk.tumblr.com

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

guesswhoo wrote: »
    Just the audio ripped from Enda K's speech last night thrown through some audio effects. It's the exact same speech, just makes him sound like a drunk squirrel.

Might be useful for some video/animation mashup or something?

download at --> sendspace.com/file/yjc2y3 (sorry bout the sendspace link, it's not copyrighted music or anything like that, I promise.)

Enjoy.

first post and you provide a link for people to visit hmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 32 guesswhoo

I admit, it does look suspicious.

This is not, however, my first post on boards. I'm just being a bit paranoid at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

b239c42b-c6ca-47ad-ada6-341b7a52c1c7.jpg

:D

Advertisement