Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend letting agency

Options
  • 05-12-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Please can some landlord recommend there letting agency. Please dont tell me to do it myself as really not possible. So if anyone has good experience please let me know. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭WLSM

It depends on your location.
    Make sure to find an agent who has offices in the vicinity of the property.
    As a tenant and a landlord I've seen some shameful laziness out there. Some agents will not bother turning up when agreed or will only show at a certain time on a certain day - as a landlord, you lose out on a large % of prospective tenants this way. You need to find someone flexible who will be there to show it and give you exposure to the maximum amount of tenants.
    There are a lot of agents out there now, so shop around and negotiate the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 naomhbooboo

thanks, i am based in the dublin 9 area. Anybody with any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sumpecto

I've been renting an apartment with Kelly Bradshaw Dalton the past year and have no complaints. Their office is opposite Fagans in Drumcondra, would recommend them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 naomhbooboo

oh thanks for that, they are really close to me. will look them up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Penguino

Sent you a PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 ineedtoknow

has anybody out there had any experience of dublin lettings and property management - based in king street, dublin 7??

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Penguino

We have never dealt with them. Are you looking for an agent in the City Centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ineedtoknow

Penguino wrote: »
    We have never dealt with them. Are you looking for an agent in the City Centre?
    i am looking at a property with them which is exactly what i am looking for but don't have much faith in them, heard a few stories but that could be just people nit picking! just wondering if anybody had dealt wit them before

Advertisement