Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice/Help for buying new laptop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

I would take the Samsung myself, it's got a second gen i3 compared to the first gen in the Toshiba.
    Plus I think the Samsungs look nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Thanks Fluffy, you're very helpful around this laptop thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

I'm happy to help, just don't like to see people getting ripped off :)

I was in DID where they were selling laptops with an Intel Celeron T3500 processor for €450 and I was able to buy a Lenovo with an Intel Core i3 2330M for €406 online.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

That's some difference in price! The best value has always been online. I've opted for the Samsung in the end so hopefully everything goes smoothly. Thanks again for the help.

Advertisement