Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice Episode 10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

At last samouri sandra is gone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

el diablo wrote: »
    Hopefully that ginger mong goes tonight.

Thats grossly unfair.........they're all mongs..........:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,879 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

A father ted "****ing hell" there haha. Ah Joanne it's not that sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

I didn't call that one, thought it was Maurice's time for sure!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Sandra was fired tonight because she should have been brought back into the boardroom 2 weeks ago.

Bill more or less said it at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Next week they have to pitch Renaults. What a surprise.

Another week and Noel creeps ever closer to winning.
    I'm surprised Bill took Maurice over Sandra. Obviously didn't like her business plan. :p

All down to between Conor and Noel now.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭reera82

My God! Is Maurice Jackie's secret son? The way he always tries to impose his acting skills on us is so painful. I really thought that Sandra deserved to stay. The ad was pure ****e.

Thank jesus this is the last few weeks ever of this show.

Maybe I'm biased being from cork I was hoping Sandra would win but sure there ya go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Jesus Joanne. She's not dying.

• Advertisement

Jesus Joanne. She's not dying.

Shame :(

One of irelands most loved actress? Did I miss the memo ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Bit of a joke. How Noel is still there I've no idea.

Heroditas wrote: »

Thats harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MsQuinn

Something strange going on with her eye. Is it a shadow from false eyelashes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

sandra playing the ganged up on little lady is a bit rich considering shes such a ball buster

Lighting candles in a church ?

That summed up the two boyos perfectly walking down the road with only fools and horses playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    That summed up the two boyos perfectly walking down the road with only fools and horses playing.

I thought it was cute :o

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Highlight of tonight was Eugene in the car checking out the brunette in the mini skirt while Conor is trying to sell his doggie idea...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

Is 3e frozen for anyone else right now?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Heroditas wrote: »

Thats harsh.

I suppose it is but they've forced me to endure a lot of car crash TV in the last three months.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Brian Purcell......really?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

just watching it now and i thought that was the worst decision ever in a boardroom....can we fire Bill

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

The whole concept is fundamentally flawed. Bill is not interested at this stage in the person, hes only interested in the business that they have to offer.

so regardless of how they perform in the remaining tasks the person whos business hes most interested in will be the winner.

Stupid format !

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ordinary star

My advert would be something like, use online instead of the phone as E.T. has the line engaged as the food is out of this world.

LOVE this!! :)

i was thinking along the lines of someone sick who cant cook and hasa sore throat so cant talk on the phone -so does the online thing!

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Shelflife wrote: »
    The whole concept is fundamentally flawed. Bill is not interested at this stage in the person, hes only interested in the business that they have to offer.

so regardless of how they perform in the remaining tasks the person whos business hes most interested in will be the winner.

Stupid format !

I hate the 'Business Partner' concept aswell. The creators interfering unecessarily...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Shelflife wrote: »

Stupid format !
    Agree, it's not about how good, bad or indifferent they are it's about the idea, the winner was probably known from week one (Conor maybe or the ginger one) and the standard is so poor that they can keep the person under the radar.
    Also the tasks are all the same create an ad and pitch it for whoever's paying.

I was thinking that maybe The Apprentice format is tired but it's just TV3's version which is terrible, but hey that's not surprising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I wonder if Bill might decide in the end - there is no winner - the standard is so low! Cringe-worthy watching last night!

I think the way they format the challenges is all wrong. Surely, if they are going to have a TV Advert in a real business, they would hire in professionals to do it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

"Martin! Will you come down for your dinner!" :D

Advertisement