Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A practical example of how the human mind works

Options
  • 05-12-2011 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭

In the picture below, we will analyze what it represents to different groups of people.

Read the analysis after the photo...

1-12-2-11-1.jpg

- For young men, this woman has a nice ass. The really observant will also notice the thong.
    - For older men, it's a respectable woman (with a nice ass) crossing the street.
    - The perverts will imagine her as a naked woman.
    - The wise man will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer in the face of such beauty and gratitude that it was shared with humanity.
    - For half of the women, this is a fairly ordinary woman who never should have left home dressed that way.
    - The other half is wondering where she bought that blouse.
    - The wise woman imagines the misery that dressing like this (while wearing a girdle) will be if she were to do it when she gets older.
    - Children, gay men and eunuchs will probably notice a dog driving the taxi...

Don't be alarmed, I didn't see the dog either.

:o:o:eek::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

I still don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ojola

I see the Dogfather driving alright. Copy the picture to your desktop, view and zoom in. However do not forget to delelte the picture or you will have to answer the boss when she returns from work.l lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

ojola wrote: »
    I see the Dogfather driving alright. Copy the picture to your desktop, view and zoom in. However do not forget to delelte the picture or you will have to answer the boss when she returns from work.l lol

Or just use CTRL+ on windows or Command+ on Mac :) (Use - to zoom out or 0 to restore to normal)

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Dog driving a taxi? I didn't even see the Taxi!

:D

Advertisement