Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Christmas Trees?

Options
  • 05-12-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of good deals on real Christmas trees in the Trim/Navan area? Last year I got one for €50 which I think is way too dear!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Not sure where you're based, Chewed but I was travelling from Wilkinstown to Navan today (Kingscourt Rd) and I noticed that the house on the Kilberry cross side of the Vivo was selling trees for €40 - still probably on the pricey side? I'm a fake tree gal myself so I wouldn't know.....oh, there is a Christmas Tree Farm about a mile or so the M3 side of Fairyhouse Racecourse, my sis said the people running it are really good fun - not sure of prices though.
    Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

washiskin wrote: »
    Not sure where you're based, Chewed but I was travelling from Wilkinstown to Navan today (Kingscourt Rd) and I noticed that the house on the Kilberry cross side of the Vivo was selling trees for €40 - still probably on the pricey side? I'm a fake tree gal myself so I wouldn't know.....oh, there is a Christmas Tree Farm about a mile or so the M3 side of Fairyhouse Racecourse, my sis said the people running it are really good fun - not sure of prices though.
    Hope this helps :)

Thanks washiskin. Personally I think €40 is too much, but maybe I'm being a bit of a Christmas scrooge! Yes, I'll have to consider a fake one for the future!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

St. Olivers carpark in Blackcastle, Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Ill take €5 for this one if youre interested?... :D

california-los-angeles-dead-christmas-trees-from-jek-a-go-go-on-flickr-578x433.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 27 nobbe

35 euros in Athboy hardware store on main street. Quite nice and big ones, got free delivery as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

That's Tim Lodge's, middle of the road prices in general and sound man.

Advertisement