Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Brigade is recruiting for BF3

Options
  • 05-12-2011 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Looking for someone that understands team work and sticks to it. If interested apply in the battlelog or mail me, Lots to come with this new platoon, events already in the works to compete with other clans. Please remember this is just a game so try not to get the huff, tongue.gif and pls respect other players and clans. Thank you. Regards BF3 The Irish Brigade.

Any thoughts and suggestions pls feel free to let them rip at me, im ready.

-TIB-Macky

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/profile/edit/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655241123143593/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

You already posted earlier with a different name for your clan/platoon.
    Therefore I would assume you are newly formed etc, not sure of your numbers.

Also I would suggest linking your platoon/clan and relevant sites in your post.

But , assuming the above is true, and you are looking for people who understand teamwork and want to play for fun, would it not be easier for you to join one of the already established groups here ?

TiG , Craggy Island, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 irish gamer

Yes sean i know its my 2nd post with different clan names, the first was IRA and you plus others didin like that name...understandable. As for numbers well theres only 4 members so far i only opend last nigh. Thanks for the tips Macky

Advertisement