Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inawera Flavours Closed

• 05-12-2011 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Feck it anyway, my order No is above 4362 :D
    Wonder if i will get a refund :confused:

Dear customers.
    We regret to inform you that due to health problems we are temporarily closing the work of this shop.
    You orders till Nr. 4362 will be realised and shipped. Your payments for orders after Nr. 4362 will be refunded.
    Sorry for this inconvenience. Please, for your purchases visit www.inawera.com.
    In case of problems, please, use our contact form, don't forget to indicate your order number. We shall answer all your questions regarding shipping of your orders.
    We hope that we shall be able to serve you again very soon. Don't forget to check this site from time to time.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

just think how much worse you'd feel if your order was 4363 :)

guess i'll have to look elsewhere when I want to check out new flavours. shame, that place was very cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

just think how much worse you'd feel if your order was 4363 :)

guess i'll have to look elsewhere when I want to check out new flavours. shame, that place was very cheap

:D
    Received a refund there few minutes ago.

Ya can still order the same stuff on www.inawera.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Health problems:eek:
    Hope this has nothing to do with the nic content problems Box Elder had.
    Got my order last Friday, and was thinking of getting another in before xmass.
    Oh well 200 ml will get me to the new year anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Health problems:eek:
    Hope this has nothing to do with the nic content problems Box Elder had.

They are just changing premises and their name to Peckham Juice :):)

bhkdtu.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

They seem to be back in business again. Got some lovely tobacco juices from them last week at very good prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement