Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Machine Gun Kelly Inspires Kid To Walk, Inspiring.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

what is this all about?ive watched the video but still dont know what they are claiming

is this a guy that could never walk and then at one of kellys concerts he gets up and walks for the first time?

he seemed to be standin at the side of the stage for a while before he walked,so i would guess hes been learning and doin physical therapy for a while..

if your in a wheelchair you dont need much inspiration to wana be back on your feet walking again,i dont understand why some rapper is an inspiration for making someone want to try to walk,if there was no rapper here wouldnt the guy still be walking?? i dont get it,seems like some kind of publicity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

CyberJuice wrote: »
    what is this all about?ive watched the video but still dont know what they are claiming

is this a guy that could never walk and then at one of kellys concerts he gets up and walks for the first time?

he seemed to be standin at the side of the stage for a while before he walked,so i would guess hes been learning and doin physical therapy for a while..

if your in a wheelchair you dont need much inspiration to wana be back on your feet walking again,i dont understand why some rapper is an inspiration for making someone want to try to walk,if there was no rapper here wouldnt the guy still be walking?? i dont get it,seems like some kind of publicity

He didnt literaly make him walk, it wansnt some faith healing gig. The kid was obviously feeling hopelessat a point and got inspired by his music and story and it gave him the determination to learn to walk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,916 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I was impressed by Kelly on the BET cypher, will be keeping an eye out for him in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Odd way to look at it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Odd way to look at it.

Advertisement