Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to get herself for xmas

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm going in tomorrow to find the wife something. She's a nightmare to shop for so I'm hoping to chance upon something nice.

Pandora is a great shout but I got her one last year and she's already getting a couple of charms.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm going in tomorrow to find the wife something. She's a nightmare to shop for so I'm hoping to chance upon something nice.

Pandora is a great shout but I got her one last year and she's already getting a couple of charms.

If you cant find anything else Pandora have a lovely range of necklaces and rings now too, which would compliment the bracelet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

she,s 25 i,m 28 no kids not married but live together, haha your mad boy what your mam think when she saw it

Well your age makes a big difference, so your going to be looking for things for a younger couple, as appose to what i mentioned earlier.

Well i was a kid when I bought me mam the bucket and shovel for the coal, The thing i forgot to metion was the bucket was plastic and melted after awhile sitting beside the fire.

I would say book something for the two of yee, a weekend at amber springs or a trip away to paris for a weekend. although youd probably want something for there and then too. Then again you could get her a few pole dancing lessons! ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

I think jewelry and charms is a great idea I have a pandora bracelet myself or as an alternative you could look at Thomas Sabo charms and bracelets in Kneisels, my cousin has one and the charms are different and as pandora is quite common, might be nice to go for something slightly different. They also had watches in the window called "Toy watch" they seem to be the new big thing.
    If she likes to read how about a kindle?
    Also a couple of suggestions taken from Today Fm, alternative weekends away check out this site http://www.irishlandmark.com/RestoredProperties.aspx

or make up a hamper with some of her favourite things, hair products, perfume, chocolate.

Not to be negative I would stay away from vouchers as under the current climate you can't guarantee shops etc. to stay open!

Myself I would like a nespresso machine.. i think I'll be still waiting for one next xmas :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Well your age makes a big difference, so your going to be looking for things for a younger couple, as appose to what i mentioned earlier.

Well i was a kid when I bought me mam the bucket and shovel for the coal, The thing i forgot to metion was the bucket was plastic and melted after awhile sitting beside the fire.

I would say book something for the two of yee, a weekend at amber springs or a trip away to paris for a weekend. although youd probably want something for there and then too. Then again you could get her a few pole dancing lessons! ha!
    no way am i booking amber springs!!! i work as a rep and gorey up as far as wicklow is my area, its away from work i,d be trying to get lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement