Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Eircom.

Options
  • 05-12-2011 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭

In the knowledge that most people who use this forum are, in some way or other, upset at Eircom, I thought I would share my experience of the past week.

Ten days ago, I made an online banking payment that through my own mistake went to my Eircom account rather than the account I intended. I had to contact Eircom Credit Management where I expected that there would be some effort to hold onto some of the money or even perhaps all of it, on the basis that the two monthly bills would be put against it and I would get it back over time.

To my pleasant surprise, the call took just seconds and the rep just said "no problem but I will have to post out a cheque". That cheque arrived today exactly a week later. It was for a fair amount of money too.

So, I for one and for once, wish to compliment Eircom on efficiency and a very pleasant transaction. So thank you Eircom. You and your representative, whom I won't name on this forum, should take a bow. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Avns1s wrote: »
    In the knowledge that most people who use this forum are, in some way or other, upset at Eircom, I thought I would share my experience of the past week.

Ten days ago, I made an online banking payment that through my own mistake went to my Eircom account rather than the account I intended. I had to contact Eircom Credit Management where I expected that there would be some effort to hold onto some of the money or even perhaps all of it, on the basis that the two monthly bills would be put against it and I would get it back over time.

To my pleasant surprise, the call took just seconds and the rep just said "no problem but I will have to post out a cheque". That cheque arrived today exactly a week later. It was for a fair amount of money too.

So, I for one and for once, wish to compliment Eircom on efficiency and a very pleasant transaction. So thank you Eircom. You and your representative, whom I won't name on this forum, should take a bow. :)

Hi Avns1s

Thanks for the post, nice to see some posite feedback :)

Regards, Mark

Advertisement