Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job vacancies in Cork - working with animals or gardening (no chemicals)?

Options
  • 05-12-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Does anyone know of job vacancies in Cork that involves working with animals or gardening (no chemicals/sprays)? I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

did you search irishjobs.ie, monster.ie etc etc for jobs in the area related to gardening, horticulture etc etc?

Its quite a long shot to post such a specific neiche role request on a forum and have someone answer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

fret_wimp2 wrote: »
    did you search irishjobs.ie, monster.ie etc etc for jobs in the area related to gardening, horticulture etc etc?

Its quite a long shot to post such a specific neiche role request on a forum and have someone answer it.

I tried all of those. I am trying every avenue. The jobs market is dire to say the least. :(

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement