Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recruitment agencies or not ?

Options
  • 05-12-2011 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi Folks ,
    My girlfreind and me have made the descision to head for Oz for a year to start of , for work purposes ,
    As im new to this my question is whats the standard way of applying for a job there im a construction projects manager with 12 years experience .
    Apply direct or go through a recruitment acgencies .
    Thanks .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

This may be just me personally, But ive got 3 days working in construction through an agency whereas ive had 5 weeks by asking people in the streets wearing high vis tshirts, Saying that im only labouring so different situation

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

i would imagine a construction projects manager with 12yrs experience would have no problem picking up a job.
    i allways found social networking a better way of getting a good and better paid job than you would find advertised on papers/sites or through recruitment agencies.

Advertisement