Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa Ideas?

Options
  • 05-12-2011 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

We're doing Secret Santa in work with a limit of €10, I drew a female coworker out of the hat, I don't know her that well I have probably talked to her only once or twice.. Anyone have any suggestions for something nice I could get her? We're doing it across our floor so she'll get her present in front of about 70 people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Steer away from "sets" of beauty/ toiletry stuff. They're so typical.
    You could get her a nice scarf/ gloves. Well needed in this weather!

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I'm in Dublin. I was thinking the same, get a scarf/gloves set, penneys do lovely ones for cheap and they are definitely needed, I know that she walks/uses public transport so it is a good idea!

Generally I would say stay away from sets aswell but Lush have fab gifts for under a tenner, really really nice stuff, I got loads of gifts in there this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

They have some lovely leather gloves in penneys. L'ocotaine (sp?) hand team is a nice gift too. Or Newbridge do lovely silver Christmas tree decorations that I have given to loads of people over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I go with Lush gift cant go wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

maryk123 wrote: »
    I go with Lush gift cant go wrong

I love Lush too, but if I get another feckin' bath bomb set I'll cry!
    They do such lovely stuff, but I think those one use bath bomb things are a waste. I love stuff that I can use for ages, like the moisturising bars, shampoos and handcreams. Mmmm! Now that I think of it, a trip to Lush to buy myself a pressie is in order!

Advertisement