Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handsfree Kit

Options
  • 05-12-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

My wife has asked me to get her a Handsfree kit for her car. I have absolutly no experience with these so can anyone here reccomend a good Kit? She is currently using a HTC desire phone but i would prefer one that is not phone specific. Also, this is for christmas so buyiing online from too far away may not be an option. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs, might get more replies here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,459 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

HTC Desire will work with any Bluetooth car kit, all of the mobile phone shops sell them. Typical format is that you pay for the kit and the price includes installation so someone calls you to arrange to come and fit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Any particular Store or Kit better than others?

Advertisement