Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from weather-not my fault

Options
  • 05-12-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,

I have just received a one year ban from the weather forum. I started a thread asking when it would snow, to which i got only a few awnsers and a load of abuse for my spelling. I apologized for dis and pointed out that i have mild dyslexia. I promised to put in an effort in future.

Then one poster said he 'Reported' me, i asked why and got no reply so sent him a pm asking why still no reply. Then i get banned, they said i was 'trolling'? I don't know what a trolling is. So i asked them and they said i just said i breached the charter? I then asked how i breached it and got no reply.

In my opinion, that poster reported me and made lies about me and i feel i have been bullied by this poster(irish1967) and the mod which banned me. I have now been banned for a year and cannot even look so i dont know what the weather is doing. I did nothing wrong other than myh spelling. If that is the problem then i will spell propaly in future. I hope you appreciate that i have put in a huge amount of time and effort into make this post with no spelling or grammer mistaks.

Please help my problem.

Advertisement