Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have any advice about buying American size T-shirts?

Options
  • 05-12-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I'm getting really confused about American sizing now. I'm trying to buy a T-shirt as a gift for my boyfriend from WWEshop.com which is from the USA and he usually takes a size Medium here in Ireland. Will he take a Medium in Americian sizes too? A size medium on the WWE site says Chest 20" and Body Length 29" does that sound a bit small to you? I checked Jack & Jones site just for compaisn because he fits a size medium T-shirt there and there size is 52cm and body length of 70cm which in inches it about 20.5 chest and 27.5 length.

BUT when I check other sites for comparison like M&S the chest size in inches for their size Medium tops is 38-40!

What is going on. I'm very confused now. Any help?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

M and S is 40 inch chest measuring all around. Sounds like other sites are just giving armpit to armpit measurement. Usually American sizes are a little big if anything, so if stick with medium. Maybe the guys over on wrestling forum have ordered from there before?

Advertisement