Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mail order compressed air ?

Options
  • 05-12-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

HI

I work silly hours now until Christmas.
    Is there somewhere that I can get compressed air for an airbrush sent to me ?
    ie. a Irish mail order hobby shop ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭billyblanks

You can order compressed air here based in Kilcoole Co Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

Would be madness not to buy a compressor at that rate !60-150-250 on Ebay and should make back much of that reselling after.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 machat

True, but I need to touch some paint up my life size car, and cannot carry a compressor into the parking lot :)
    I have the exact paint etc. before you ask.

Sure its not 'two pack'?If so job will look wrong -too matt over high gloss.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 machat

2011abc wrote: »
    Sure its not 'two pack'?If so job will look wrong -too matt over high gloss.

No, see I had a panel redone after someone drove into me, and there was some paint left over, which I got.
    So its the same paint that is on the car anyway. :)

• Advertisement

Might need to do a bit of homework re thinners etc .Good luck with the job .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Word of warning - if it's a celulose paint, it'll destroy the seals in your airbrush in no time.
    Might be worth trying to get a loan of a touch up gun if it is...

Advertisement