Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

learn french?

Options
  • 05-12-2011 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Anyone know is there an evening course in AIT, or in the athlone area? Did french in school and got a B in honours leaving cert, never followed it up and always regretted it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

Bonjour / Bonsoir Wesf,

Voulez-vous reprendre l'etude du Francais?
    J'habite depuis peu de temps a Athlone et je suis disponible pour des cours ou conversations.
    Je suis francais et j'ai deja donne des cours en Irlande.

Si vous souhaitez faire plus connaissance, laissez moi un message.

A bientot

Clavier sans accent, mauvais francais. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

hi trompette, thanks for your reply, but i am looking for something in the form of classes, that could offer a recognised qualification, it would compliment my college studies in accountancy, a language would go a long way when it comes to looking for jobs! thanks anyway,
    wes.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

Hi Wesf,

Not to offence you but the best "recognised qualification" in languages is to speak, read and write fluently in your skills area. You need a real "recognised qualification" if you are an official translator.

BTW, along my third level studies in France, I had 2 years of book keeping and account theory.

However it's up to you, I am entirely at your disposal.

Happy New Year

Advertisement